Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Retirement doesn’t mean becoming irrelevant. Similarly, retirement doesn’t mean sitting back and doing nothing.
So, ask yourself, where do you want to be in the future?
In this episode, Peter Gutekunst is joined by Dr. Karen Lawson, founder and president of Lawson Consulting Group. Dr. Lawson shares the details of her sixteenth book, Remaining Relevant while unveiling her own experiences with relevancy. She dives into age expectations and ways we can replace those thoughts for personal goals.
Dr. Karen Lawson discusses:
- Reasons she wrote Remaining Relevant
- Ways age discrimination relates to a traditional life’s journey
- The value of networking and connecting with people
- Ways we can provide connections for the next generation
- And more
- Tell Your Boss I Quit! – Book
- My Financial Bridge™
- Remaining Relevant by Dr. Karen Lawson
- Beyond Sixty by Melissa Davey
- Business Expert Press
Connect with Dr. Karen Lawson:
Connect with Pete Gutekunst:
- LinkedIn: Peter Gutekunst
- Gute Financial Services
- Gute Calendar
- Book a call with the team at Gute Financial
About Our Guest:
Dr. Karen Lawson is an international consultant, speaker, and author. As founder and president of Lawson Consulting Group, Inc., she has built a successful consulting firm specializing in organization and management development as well as executive coaching. She has extensive consulting and seminar experience in the areas of team development, communication, leadership, and quality service across a wide range of industries.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.