Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
As 2023 approaches, many of us are already thinking about new goals.
To avoid regrets, remember to plan these objectives.
In this episode of Tell Your Boss I Quit!, Peter Gutekunst explains what needs to be taken into consideration to achieve our goals in 2023. By using the “what matters most” approach and helpful tools, Pete details the tips and tricks you need to plan your finances in the new year.
- Why holidays are a great time to plan our finances
- What comes first: Setting goals or organizing your finances
- Tools and resources to keep track of our spending
- The value of figuring out what really matters the most when it comes to making sound financial decisions
- And more!
- Tell Your Boss I Quit! – Book
- My Financial Bridge™
- You Need A Budget (YNAB) – Budgeting Tool
- PocketGuard – Budgeting Tool
- Mint – Budgeting Tool
- Quicken – Budgeting Tool
Connect with Pete Gutekunst:
- LinkedIn: Peter Gutekunst
- Gute Financial Services
- Gute Calendar
- Book a call with the team at Gute Financial
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.