Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Leadership is not about gaining respect from others. It’s about having values that influence others to do good for those around them.
In this episode, Pete Gutekunst speaks with John Gronski, the founder and CEO of Leader Grove. John unpacks the three elements that define successful leaders. Having served in the Army and National Guard for over four decades, John reveals the leadership principles he absorbed during his career.
- What inspired him to be a leader and strategic coach
- Character, competence, and resilience: How these traits shape successful leaders
- The shocking story of a young man and how his story is a true example of having values in life
- Why toxic leaders rarely achieve long-term success
- The importance of identifying our core values to achieve strong leadership skills
- And more!
Connect with Peter Gutekunst:
- LinkedIn: Peter Gutekunst
- Gute Financial Services
- Gute Calendar
- Book a call with the team at Gute Financial
Connect with John Gronski:
- Website – John Gronski
- Leader Grove
- LinkedIn: John Gronski
- Facebook: John Gronski
- Instagram: John Gronski
About Our Guest:
Major General (Ret.) John L. Gronski is a leadership consultant, trainer, international speaker, executive coach, and author. His purpose is to develop character-based leaders.
John is a proven combat leader with over forty years of service in the United States Army, including active duty and in the Pennsylvania Army National Guard.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.